- I am having trouble running the Linux distribution of Dart on my Linux platform.
- Some flavors of Linux require that you manually build the Dart SDK.
This may require that you update to a more recent version of
the GCC library.
The following resources may be useful:
- Can all Dart files be put into a source code repository?
- Dart tools generate some files that should be local only.
The What Not to Commit page
has some advice on what not to put into your source repo.
- Dart web apps are easiest to debug with Dart Editor
and Dartium. However, the Debugging code produced by dart2js
page has some tips for specific browsers.